Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cupcake Classic 5K (RunWithJess.com)

Who doesn't love a cupcake race ???   I don't seem to pass them up!!  We have a local one in town each Spring and then this one came from from a Blogger I follow (www.runwithjess.com).

So one of the lovely Run Mama Run ladies organized a date, time, and delivery of cupcakes for us!  Yes, she's quite awesome!

We met up Sunday morning after some of us already put in long runs, and then enjoyed a 5K around our local park course that is frequently used in our local races!!   The cupcakes were great, the company even better!  Always a nice way to spend time with my favorite ladies!!

Thanks to Jess for this virtual reason to eat cupcakes!!  And I love my bling :)


Run Mama Run ladies!
Georgetown Cupcakes
Alllllll mine LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment